James and Zach have a great time discussing Good Time (spoiler free until after the end of the podcast), then countdown their Top 10 Director Acting Performances.
Also, if you are interested in hearing the Aftershow for this episode where we debate who really wrote Lucky Logan, argue over which actors look alike, and more – please consider becoming a Patreon supporter!
If you’re interested in signing up for MoviePass, you can use our referral link here if you want.
- Cinereelists: Facebook – Twitter
- James: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Zach: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Support the show on Patreon.
- Braveheart, The Man Without a Face – Mel Gibson
- The General – Buster Keaton
- The Kid, Modern Times, The Great Dictator, City Lights, The Gold Rush – Charlie Chaplin
- Life is Beautiful – Roberto Benigni
- Zoolander, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty – Ben Stiller
- Manhattan, Hannah and Her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors – Woody Allen
- Primer, Upstream Color – Shane Carruth
- The Apostle – Robert Duvall
- Unforgiven, The Outlaw Josey Wales – Clint Eastwood
- Garden State – Zach Braff
1-10 – COMING SOON!
Have a film suggestion you think we’ve never seen and want us to discuss on the show? Send your pick to email@example.com and one of us WILL watch it and discuss it on a future next show… or send a comment, suggestion, or correction!