Zach & James reveal their highly-anticipated Super Bowl LII predictions, then talk about some movies.
Also, if you are interested in hearing the Aftershow for this episode where we discussed Charlie Kaufman’s next movie, Moviepass’ battle with AMC, Ryan Reynolds in Clue Reboot – please consider becoming a Patreon supporter!
If you’re interested in signing up for MoviePass, you can use our referral link here if you want.
- Cinereelists: Facebook – Twitter
- James: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Zach: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Support the show on Patreon.
Zach – Top 10 Westerns
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- The Searchers
- Rio Bravo
- High Noon
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence
James – Top 10 Westerns (of the Past 10 Years)
- Slow West (2015)
- True Grit (2010)
- Meek’s Cutoff (2010)
- Hostiles (2018)
- The Keeping Room (2014)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- The Homesman (2014)
- The Retrieval (2013)
- Rango (2011)
- Bone Tomahawk (2015)
Have a film suggestion you think we’ve never seen and want us to discuss on the show? Send your pick to email@example.com and one of us WILL watch it and discuss it on a future next show… or send a comment, suggestion, or correction!