Zach and James rank and discuss the last 10 movies they’ve seen, including many 2018 new release films and documentaries.
Check out this weeks Aftershow over at Patreon where we discuss the movies that “aged out” of this week’s Top 10 Last 10 list, discuss our future show plans for episode 350, and other stuff.
- Follow Cinereelists: Facebook – Twitter
- Follow James: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Follow Zach: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Support the show on Patreon.
- Thunder Road
- Minding the Gap (Doc)
- Alita: Battle Angel
- The Kid Who Would Be King
- Street Fight (Doc)
- Every Day
- High Flying Bird
- The House That Jack Built
- The Upside
- People’s Republic of Desire (Doc)
- A Decade Under the Influence (Doc)
- The Front Runner
- Children of God
- Green Book
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- Leave No Trace
- The Source Family (Doc)
Have a film suggestion you think we’ve never seen and want us to discuss on the show? Send your pick to email@example.com and one of us WILL watch it and discuss it on a future next show… or send a comment, suggestion, or correction!