Zach and James take a trip back to the mid-90’s with Jonah Hill’s mid90s, then box themselves in on their 10 favorite films with a 4:3 aspect ratio.
Check out this weeks Aftershow over at Patreon where we discuss some new film terms that have been added to the Oxford English Dictionary and play a round of the movie game “My Kid Could Paint That”.
- Follow Cinereelists: Facebook – Twitter
- Follow James: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Follow Zach: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Support the show on Patreon.
- The Dekaog
- Woman in the Dunes
- The Color of Pomegranates
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Loving Vincent
- Funny Ha Ha
- Meek’s Cutoff
- The Blair Witch Project (1999)
- Son of Saul (2015)
- mid90s (2018)
- Meek’s Cutoff (2010)
- Ida (2013)
- First Reformed (2018)
- Elephant (2003)
- American Honey (2016)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
- Last Days (2005)
Have a film suggestion you think we’ve never seen and want us to discuss on the show? Send your pick to email@example.com and one of us WILL watch it and discuss it on a future next show… or send a comment, suggestion, or correction!