#383 – Booksmart, Top 10 Friendship Movies
James and Zach catch up with the the teen comedy Booksmart, then discuss their favorite movies that feature “friendship” as a key theme.
- 50/50 (2011)
- Good Will Hunting (1997)
- Superbad (2007)
- Booksmart (2019)
- Dumb and Dumber (1994)
- Ghost World (2001)
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion (1997)
- American Graffiti (1973)
- Thelma & Louise (1991)
- Frances Ha (2012)
- The Fox and the Hound
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
- The Goonies
- The Sandlot
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
- Jules and Jim
- Good Will Hunting
- The Lord of the Rings
- ET The Extra Terrestrial
- Shawshank Redemption
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Follow Cinereelists: Facebook – Twitter
- Follow James: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Follow Zach: Letterboxd – Twitter
- Support the show on Patreon.
Have a film suggestion you think we’ve never seen and want us to discuss on the show? Send your pick to email@example.com and one of us WILL watch it and discuss it on a future next show… or send a comment, suggestion, or correction!
Be the first to post a comment.